We will decline any submission or remove published content that violates our policies. Repeated violations may result in the closure of your account. At our sole discretion, serious violations (such as plagiarism or the publication of spam or prohibited conent) may result in the immediate closure of your account.
only accepts original, well-researched and top-quality articles. All articles must be truthful and must not contain misleading information. has the authority not to publish any submitted article which does not meet its quality standards and criteria which are enumerated below.
When you submit or publish articles to , you are stipulating that:
- You warrant that you are the author of the article and fully responsible for its contents, particularly the accuracy of the information contained therein.
- You acknowledge that is not liabl6e for any controversy or dispute that may arise in connection with your written work.
- You will comply with the terms, conditions and policies set forth and enforced by ..
- An author claiming as such should be the original author or creator of the submitted article. Otherwise, he or she is required to properly attribute the written work to the author.
- An author is not allowed to submit articles with text copied from contents of books, periodicals and other printed materials, as well as contents from external websites and electronic reading materials. If an author is found guilty of plagiarism and breaking copyright laws, has the right to remove that user’s account, disallow posting or publishing of subsequent articles, and delete previously submitted articles.
- An author is not allowed to submit articles which promote hate, racism, pornography, illegal materials and any other content that may be offensive to an individual or to society, in general. Any articles which are considered as such will be declined publication.
- does not pay an author to submit articles and merely tolerates the use of the site for business ventures.
- An author is not allowed to include external links and advertisements in the content of the article. provides a resource box for authors to place relevant links.
- Submitted articles must comply with the standards and criteria of quality of .
- All publishers must respect the copyrights of the authors of the articles that they wish to publish. In all cases, proper attribution must be made by citing the name of the author responsible for the creation of the written work. Falsely representing oneself as an author of an article is a breach of copyright law for which the violator shall be held accountable.
- Published articles which are of other authors must not bear changes from its original content.
- Articles that may contain external links must be and remain active.
- does not pay publishers to submit or publish articles.
On Third-Party Publications:
will not sell or promote any submitted article without the consent of its owner. may publish articles to authorized partners but always within the agreed terms and policies of the website.
Removal of Articles:
reserves the right to remove articles with our without permission from the authors and publishers if they do not meet the website’s standard of quality or if they tend to violate the terms and conditions of the website.
If you have concerns regarding the Quality Guidelines, contact us through our Contact Us Page.